Days of our lives  » Movies  »
  • Back to Days This is a great soap opera that I really have enjoyed being able to watch all of these years

• by Amanda Buckles

I have been an avid watcher of Days of our lives soap opera for many years. So it is only natural that I choose to do a review on one of my favorite daytime dramas.

There are many of the original characters that have been played by the same actor or actress the whole time

that I have been watching the show for about 16 years and that is really impressive.

I absolutly hate it when one of your favorite characters on the shows actor or actress that they are played by leave the show and are replaced by some inexperienced actor/actress that does not measure in any way to ...

• be as good as the original.

The casting crew of Days of our lives is notorious for replacing the once good actors with new ones that just do not cut it.

I will add one more negative thing but it is not just for Days of our lives but for soap operas in general.

When

you decide to write someone off please leave them dead most people relate to the characters in one way or another and when you bring someone back from the dead it is just very unrealistic.

Back to Days This is a great soap opera that I really have enjoyed being able to watch all of these years.

Days of our lives

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11911244930530/k2311a119/11.9.07