Fifteen and pregnant  » Movies  »
  • I noticed a movie from 1998 called Fifteen and pregnant
  • If you have a teenage daughter or a niece I recommend sitting down with them and watching this movie

• by Amanda Buckles

I do not know where I have been, but I was watching lifetime the other day which I absolutly adore especially for there made for tv movies. I noticed a movie from 1998 called Fifteen and pregnant.

I went on to

read the description and it caught my attention and intrigued me.

This was a really good movie.

It is about a girl who’s parents are having trouble she goes on to become pregnant and her boyfriend leaves her, no one wants ...

• her to have this baby, but she decides to keep it.

The movie walks you through her pregnacy the ups and downs.

If you have a teenage daughter or a niece I recommend sitting down with them and watching this movie.

Maybe visualizing what life would be like as a teen mother will actually set some reality into them.

This was a very informative movie if I saw it on again that I would more than likely rewatch.

I give this movie a thumbs up.

Fifteen and pregnant

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11911244920530/k2311a119/11.9.07