Dollar General Zoo chews
  • I noticed that my sister had some vitamins sitting on her counter call zoo chews a dollar general brand
  • So I was very impressed, now not only are my kids getting healthy and they actually like the zoo chews, but Mommy is saving money almost forty dollars a year

• by Amanda Buckles

I am very concerned with my children’s health and I am very picky. They are to have a vitamin everyday or should I say a Flintstone muti- vitamin everyday.

brand.

This sparked my curiosity.

I went to the dollar general and bought the same type of generic or off brand vitamins I had seen at my sisters house.

The differents in the ingredients for the dollar general brand vitamin and the Flintstone vitamin were very minimal ...

• or not very many differences.

So I placed my children for two months on the dollar general vitamins.

They had the very same effect as the flintstone vitamins had on my children and I was very surprised that just because they were not name brand they were

actually three dollars cheaper a bottle.

So I was very impressed, now not only are my kids getting healthy and they actually like the zoo chews, but Mommy is saving money almost forty dollars a year.

If I keep cutting corners like this I will be doing great.

k shoop says :

Where are the Dollar General Zoo Chews manufactured?

John says :

They are made by Berkley and Jensen, which is located in MA.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34911244870430/k2311a119/11.9.07