Bare Minerals Makeup  » Cosmetics  »
  • I prefer to go natural and still look flawless
  • If you like natural looking skin but still want to cover up your flaws I definantly recommend Bare minerals to you
  • I am very impressed with the quality of this makeup

• by Amanda Buckles

I am not really one to like that dramatic looking face painted on makeup look. I prefer to go natural and still look flawless.

Which is impossible right, Wrong.

I hate the feel of makeup on my face to it feels like something is just caked on weighing me down.

So I tried some

of my best friends Bare Minerals makeup.

Oh my goodness this stuff is wonderful.

I have watched tons of home shopping shows and infomercials about the product and I figured that they were just trying to make a sell.

I looked completly flawless, the makeup has great coverage, and it fills very light it ...

• does not weigh you down.

If you like natural looking skin but still want to cover up your flaws I definantly recommend Bare minerals to you.

After I tried my friends makeup, this is the only kind of makeup that I use.

Plus it is good for the environment so it is truly a

win win scenario.

I truly felt like a natural beauty the first time I tried this make up and I still do everytime I put it on.

I used to only wear makeup on special ocassions, but with Bare minerals I wear my makeup everyday.

I am very impressed with the quality of this makeup.

Bare Minerals Makeup

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31911244830430/k2311a119/11.9.07