Battlewood Apartments  » Real estate  »
2.5
Fant Drive ft oglethorpe Ga
  • I asked her where could I make a complaint and she said to me

• by Amanda Buckles

I have negative and positive points in this review of Battlewood Apartments. Normally in my review I have strong feelings toward one or the other.

I am going to start off with the negative, had this not have happened I would not have had anything negative to say.

First let me give a brief description of what the apartments are, they are apartments based on

your income, sometimes meaning that you pay no rent at all.

I went in pushing in the stroller my middle child and carrying my youngest, my oldest was in school.

When I opened the door to feel out the application I automatically could feel that I was being judged.

I received the application, and the lady really insulted me by telling me that I should ...

• just take my application and fill it out at home and bring it back in because it was really long.

Now I am a very fast reader and writer so I filled out the application and turned it in within to minutes.

The lady basically told me that I could not possibly be telling the truth on my application, so now she was calling me

a liar.

which is something that I am not.

I asked her where could I make a complaint and she said to me.

I was very offended.

The postives are the apartments are very nice, pretty roomy, and there is a playground onsite for the children.

If you can get past the condescending personnal thant this apartment would be great in assisting the single mother.

alicia says :

If we are two high school students who don`t have jobs but our parents are kicking us out, do we have to pay rent?

Jules Li says :

That’s a tough situation. However, it’s very likely that you’ll still have to pay rent.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 62911244820430/k2311a119/11.9.07