Hospice of Chattanooga  » Medicine  »
Chattanooga and North Georgia
  • If anyone I know finds out that they have a terminal illness, I would absolutly recommend Hospice of Chattanooga to them

• by Amanda Buckles

I really wanted to write this review, on Hospice of Chattanooga. There is no way that I could possibly thank them for all that they did for my Aunt during her final months here on earth with us.

This nurses are so dedicated to there jobs and their patients.

I once had to call in because my Aunt felt

like she needed to go to the emergency room and the Hospice nurse told me that she was to sick to have to wait at the emergency room that long, so he packed up all of his nursing supplies and was there at her home within twenty minutes checking her out.

Now that is caring for the well being ...

• of your patients.

I also thought that it was great that they helped her get her disability check and food stamps set up.

They helped her find an assisted living home to help care for her when she could no longer care for herself.

If anyone I know finds out that they have a terminal illness, I would absolutly

recommend Hospice of Chattanooga to them.

They never claim to be able to make you better or to cure your illness, but they do make you as comfortable as they can while you are still here.

To know that they helped my aunt be in as little pain as possible up until her last breath is something that I will never forget.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26911244810430/k2311a119/11.9.07