Merry Maids  » General services  »
  • If you are a busy mom and need a little bit of help getting your house in order or just keeping it clean than I would definantly recommend the Merry Maids
  • As for myself I enjoy doing things my way and without standing over them hovering while they were doing there job and telling them how I do it
  • I think they would be great a cleaning someone's business complex so I will recommend them for that as well

• by Amanda Buckles

I have always had to clean my house myself, like all of the other typical mothers do. For mother’s day this year my husband got me a gift certificate to merry maids.

I really can not tell you that I left my house in a mess and they did an immaculante cleaning job, because I would have been to

ashamed to have someone come into my home without it being cleaned.

My husband made fun of me for cleaning before the cleaning ladies arrived.

I finally stopped when they arrived and allowed the ladies to work there magic.

My house pretty much sparkled when they were finished and it smelled wonderful.

If you are a busy mom and ...

• need a little bit of help getting your house in order or just keeping it clean than I would definantly recommend the Merry Maids.

As for myself I enjoy doing things my way and without standing over them hovering while they were doing there job and telling them how I do it.

I just personally would rather do it

myself then to waste their time and mine.

I am just going to go over what they do anyway.

Overall I give them a thumbs up, they did there job beautifully and where very friendly on top of that.

I think they would be great a cleaning someone’s business complex so I will recommend them for that as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 25911244780430/k2311a119/11.9.07