Bad Santa  » Movies  »
  • This movie I thought was one of the most absolutly hilarious movies that I have seen in a really long time
  • However I would not recommend this movie for your children

• by Amanda Buckles

This movie I thought was one of the most absolutly hilarious movies that I have seen in a really long time. Billy Bob Thorton plays a Santa that you would not want your kids to sit in his lap.

He is

rude, condescending, and a drunk that cusses way to much.

He ends up staying at this little kids house who’s name is Thurman Murman.

The child lives with his senial grandmother who does not even notice that the crook is not part of the family.

However I would not recommend this movie for your children.

I repeat this is not a family movie.

I do feel that as a grown up you will thourghly enjoy this movie.

I laughed until it hurt ...

• Bad Santa
      watching this movie.

I went to work the next day talking about it and my husband thought that it was equally as funny as I did.

So no fellows this is not a chick flick.

I give this movie on the

comedic scale a big thumbs up.

On the family scale a big thumbs down.

My child has repeatedly asked me if he can watch this movie because he sees Santa on the cover.

We put this movie up so it is not tempting.

Bad Santa

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11911244740430/k2311a119/11.9.07