Mean Girls
  • Overall I really enjoyed this movie I watched it with my six year old son and my husband, neither one of them were really impressed by the movie or found it to be as humorous as I did

• by Amanda Buckles

I rented the movie Mean girls the other night it has been out for quite a while but I have never gotten around to watching this. If I was a teenage girl this would be one of my favorite movies.

It is about a girl not just moving to a different school but moving from and

entirely different country , so she does not know the typical American customs.

She gets tricked into spying on the popular girls and gets caught up in the typical teenage trap of popularity and does some pretty rotten things to Regina the most popular girl in school.

This movie was very amusing.

It probably would not ...

• happen in real life.

Especially the part where the principal makes all of the girls in the school stay after to have basically a theraphy session with the teacher that they all hate.

really impressed by the movie or found it to be as humorous as I did.

So it probably would not be a family movie for that reason.

I feel that woman and teenagers would be the only one’s who would truly appreciate this movie for what it stands for and the humor that comes with it.

Mean Girls

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11911244730430/k2311a119/11.9.07