Ahh Sushi Park City Utah  » Restaurants  »
Park City, Utah
  • It is a VERY good sushi restaurant and I highly recommend it
  • Or, the best place to sit, in my opinion, is the sushi bar
  • One time our server gave us some special purple sake that was delicious

• by Mallory

Ahh Sushi is a sushi restaurant in Park City, Utah. It is located by the Albertson’s at the junction.

It is a VERY good sushi restaurant and I highly recommend it.

Of course it is expensive, as is every sushi restaurant, but it isn’t too

bad.

You can get rolls for $8.

You will probably end up spending at $100 to get yourself full though.

It is a fun atmosphere! They have some tables that are more private with a sliding door and everything! Or, the best place to sit, in my opinion, is the sushi bar.

If you sit at the sushi bar you can talk to your sushi chef and they will hook you up with the freshest fish they have and even make you little special things on the side.

The quality ...

• Ahh Sushi Park City Utah
      of the fish is really good.

Everytime that I have eaten there I have had no complaints about the quality of the fish.

It is always very fresh.

They also have a great sake selection.

One time our server gave us some special purple sake

that was delicious.

They have a good variety of foods besides sushi too! But if you dont like fish, I wouldn’t really recommend going here.

Also, this restaurant is above a bar O’Shucks! So, after you eat you can go downstairs and have a good ol’ time!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7811244530730/k2311a118/11.8.07