Netone  » General services  »
0.5

• by Mythili Mohan

On the month of May i got a call in my phone from the netone and they informed me about the long distance plans they are having an asked me to try. I also got confirmation that unless otherwise i accept after my

try i should be charged or billed or included in their system. I haven’t tried their serivce and i neither confirmed it and i haven’t got any call from them after that.

In the meanwhile we were out for vacation for about a month. When we returned an checked the mails i was shocked to see a bill from netone.

It stated that we owe money of $45. putting some late charges etc.

One more terrible thing is they have blocked my outgoing long distance call. i really got angry ...

• Netone
      and tried to call the customer service.

Whenever i tried to call say in the morning or evening or afternoon noboy picks the phone. But somehow managed to get one representative after waiting for half an hour.

She doesn’t heed to whatever i was saying. Atlast

i was asked to pay a fee of $15 inorder to remove the block.

Because i cant go for another service provider when there is a block. So the very moral of this incident…Dont ever try any offer which comes you through phone.

Just simply say “no thanks”.

kiran says :

i am unable to get my dial up account on my system but i can get in other systems …can`t i get the bill while i was using my dial up?? and other thing can i get the sites that i have visited on my online account?? please reply it soon

Jules Li says :

Kiran, there is no way to view the websites that you’ve visited online. The ISP does not keep a record of this information, and they certainly wouldn’t disclose it. If you dial up is working on other computers, it could be an issue with the modem. You should first try reinstalling the modem driver to see if it helps. You didn’t provide many details on the issue, but if it continues after reinstalling the driver, there could be a problem with the modem.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 25811244510730/k2311a118/11.8.07