A Nightmare on Elm Street movie  » Movies  »
  • It was an enjoyable film, the scene when the first girl is killed is quite startling (in my opinion the scariest part of the film)
  • Freddy Krueger is an interesting character, although exactly how he gets so much power over dreams isn't really explained

• by Walter Stevens
      I’m not sure exactly how I managed to live my life without seeing this particular film, but I have. Upon having seen it,

I am glad I have. It was an enjoyable film, the scene when the first girl is killed is quite startling (in my opinion the scariest part of the film). It is also funny seeing a young Johnny Depp getting swallowed up by his bed. The ...

• A Nightmare on Elm Street movie
      movie is a trip, leaving you wondering what exactly happened in the movie and what didn’t. Freddy Krueger is an interesting character, although
      exactly how he gets so much power over dreams isn’t really explained. All in all this is a fairly good horror film, better than many I’ve seen.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11131224450731/k2311a1213/12.13.05