Family Matters TV show  » TV  »
  • I think this is one of the funnest shows ever made
  • I thought she was very beautiful and sweet

• by MysticPen

Family Matters is a classic American TV show. This show is just awesome. It is the show introduced the character known as Urkel to the world. I loved watching this show when I was growing up as a kid. I think this is one of the funnest shows ever

made. The show about Carl Winslow a police officer and his family. They live in a nice house in Chicago. Urkel is their next door neighbor and he causes all kinds of trouble for the Winslows.

It’s so funny to see the crazy thins that Urkel does to make Carl ...

• Winslow angry. He also drives Laura Winslow crazy. He has a crush on here and it’s so funny to see him keep trying to win her heart. Of course he always failed but it was so funny to see him try. I think the storyline of this show is
        just great. I really liked the character Mya i the show. I thought she was very beautiful and sweet. But sadly the actress who played Mya died.

I really that Family Matters is a show for the whole family. Your whole family will love the show and share the great memories.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10511244370730/k2311a115/11.5.07