South Park  » TV  »
  • I have always enjoyed the cartoon called South Park
  • I like the funny music in the show as well as the sound effects
  • I think the story lines in south park are really dumb

• by MysticPen

I have always enjoyed the cartoon called South Park. This show is just funny. I really like all the characters. I like the funny music in the show as well as the sound effects. I think the story lines in south park are really dumb. But I also think that the things that happen within these

dumb stories is very funny. So I must say that I do enjoy this show a lot.

All the voice actors do a great job on reading the script. I would have to say my favorite character is Cartman. He is a chubby little boy who is really rude and cusses a lot. I really like the ...

• character Kenny. He is so funny and he never talks. He always just mumbles words and somehow his friends can understand him. I like how they keep killing Kenny in episode after episode. Kyle and Stan are cool also. I also really like Chef he is a fun loving cook who gives the kids in South
        Park life advice.

Although I think this show is very funny, I would not recommend parents let small kids watch it. The show does have lots of mature content. Some of that content is bad words, violence, and sexual content. I would say this is more of a teen and adult cartoon. I give this show a 9.

South Park

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10511244330730/k2311a115/11.5.07