Extra SugarFree Gum: Cool Green Apple  » Food  »
  • So I bought a pack of Extra SugarFree gum the other day
  • I really enjoyed it and it's easy to chew and very good quality
  • I think this gum is great for people who are on a diet or are trying to watch their blood sugar levels

• by MysticPen

So I bought a pack of Extra SugarFree gum the other day. I was very happy with how the flavor tasted. Even thought the gum does no have sugar in it, it still had a great fruity taste. I picked

the cool green apple flavor and it was very good. The flavor was really good and it really tasted like apple. The gum was very juicy and lasted for a long time.

The Extra SugarFree gum lasted me about 20-30 mins ...

• in my mouth which is a long time. The flavor and juice lasts for a good while with Extra SugarFree gum. I really enjoyed it and it’s easy to chew and very good quality.

If you are looking for a

gum that does not have any sugar in it but has lots of flavor then go with Extra SugarFree gum. I think this gum is great for people who are on a diet or are trying to watch their blood sugar levels.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27511244250630/k2311a115/11.5.07