Malcom in the middle  » TV  »
  • It's a very good show and I think it's very funny
  • I like the fact that Malcom in the middle is fun for the whole family

• by MysticPen

I really like the TV show Malcom in the middle. I have always enjoy this show ever since the first day I saw it. I remember in the old days when I used to watch this show on Sunday night. It’s a very good show and

I think it’s very funny. Malcom is a very funny guy. His whole family is wacky and very funny.

The story line is pretty good. The show is mainly about Malcom and his life with his family. His family is very unique and is very funny. His ...

• dad is pretty clueless and can be really funny at times. Malcom’s mom is very annoying and nags a lot during the show. She is my least favorite character and she really gets on my nerves. I think Malcom and his brothers are my favorite characters
        by far on Malcom in the middle.

I like the fact that Malcom in the middle is fun for the whole family. You won’t hear any dirty jokes or see any nudity on Malcom in the middle. It s wholesome fun filled show the whole family can watch together.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10511244240630/k2311a115/11.5.07