Palm Beach Florida  » Travel  »
Florida - USA
  • Other things that I noticed about Palm Beach would be the perhaps the high cost of living in this area of Florida
  • We then went to the gas station to pump gas and I noticed that the gas there was really expensive

• by deadpoet

Palm Beach, Florida has a very nice setting and the beach is filled with scantily, bikini-clad women and sexy men in their beachwear. However, that is not the main attraction at all that I find in this travel destination. Personally to me, Palm Beach is a nice place for r&r (rest and relax) and is something that I could not perhaps gotten elsewhere. It is that uniqueness of the place itself and it has seen me going there different times with my boyfriend, family, aunt and friends.

I would talk about my travel there in general with all these different groups of people that I have mentioned. Generally, there are lots of restaurants serving different dishes, menus, Continental and the likes. Around 60% out of 100%, I would say, the wait staff are all

pretty and handsome men of Florida, perhaps and some I have seen were International wait staff perhaps a student or something, whatever..So the attitude of them all tend to be a little bit on the “snooty” side. Or rather, snobbish. They looked like they are working just to buy that extra Dopod or laptop or get some new, gorgeous clothes. Looks like mommy and daddy have lots of cash at home, but they are just trying to fend for themselves, know what I mean? But of course, I could be wrong and some of them were perhaps looking for some genuine cash. Okay, enough about these wait staff.

Other things that I noticed about Palm Beach would be the perhaps the high cost of living in this area of Florida. There are lots of palm ...

• trees as many as vacation tourists but then again, resorts and hotels are aplenty and you can never be short of them and giving an excuse that this hotel is full and so you are sleeping in the beach, ha!

There was this moment when I went with my group of friends and we were renting a car. We then went to the gas station to pump gas and I noticed that the gas there was really expensive. I could probably save a few cents more per gallon elsewhere in the USA and that is really what happened. Other parts of the states have lesser gas prices compared to the Palm Beach. The drivers there tend to be impatient and care only for themselves though. But I guess it is the same case elsewhere, -chuckles-

Now, I

talked to one local hotel staff before in Palm Beach that I have stayed and she told me that the cost of living in Florida and Palm Beach, for that matter is high. Certainly high. It could range around $600+ per month just for a one bedroom apartment rent and phew! What about expenses, right? Hmmmm.

So, conclusion is that to live and visit Palm Beach is you need lots of money and if you have money, then you will be welcomed into the never-ending vacation life as in paradise, surrounded by clubs, nightlife, beaches, resort stays and many more. So, if you strip Palm Beach of all this, you get nothing much. I give this a thorough write-up and would in the end give this review a 6. Nothing more, nothing less.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 38511244120630/k2311a115/11.5.07