Nextel I355 Phone  » Phones  »
2.0
  • I did like the rubber feal and design of this phone because it did not break when I dropped it but I was mad at the lack of features and huge size

• by rich

The Nextel I355 is the phone that Sprint will give you if you sign up for a new Nextel plan and of course this is because it is the most inexpensive model that is made by Nextel and I did not like this phone very much. The phone is huge, it stands over six inches tall and five inches wide which means it looks exactly like a cordless phone that

you have in your house.

The screen takes up a good portion of the phone and the coloring is very bright which I liked, it looks great to have the screen lit up but this phone was so big and heavy that it did not fit in my pocket and I had to carry it in a bag.

In addition to the basic chirp feature on every Nextel this one ...

• has GPS but it did not work very well, it would say I was in the park when I was gone hours ago and this could be dangerious if you are lost.

Of course the phone has all the basic features you would expect but included nothing special other then a very loud speaker phone.

I did not have trouble making calls but I frequently would get dropped calls and

be unable to hear my callers.

This was bad for my business, but I did like the five hour talk time on this phone.

But of course you would expect that since the battery is so big on this phone.

I did like the rubber feal and design of this phone because it did not break when I dropped it but I was mad at the lack of features and huge size.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37511243900630/k2311a115/11.5.07