Carl’s Jr. Philly Cheese Steak Burger

• by MysticPen

I bought a Carl’s Jr. Philly Cheese Steak Burger on my latest road trip to Palm Springs. I was not expecting much from this burger but to my surprise it was pretty good. The burger is filled with steak and cheese and onions. It was also nice

and warm when I got it.

I really liked the flavor of Carl’s Jr. Philly Cheese Steak Burger. The reasons I liked it is because it tasted just like a real Philly Cheese Steak sandwich, and that says a lot. The quality of the meat and cheese was ...

• also great. I liked the fact that they melted the cheese the way I like it. I was very impressed with how well the burger was put together.

I have to say that Carl’s Jr. Philly Cheese Steak Burger was well worth the money I spent on it.

If you want to get a good fast food Philly Cheese steak sandwich then go with the Carl’s Jr. Philly Cheese Steak Burger. It’s very good and has that authentic Philly Cheese sandwich taste. I am sure you will love this burger and I give it two fries up.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27511243840630/k2311a115/11.5.07