shopbyreview.com  » Scam  »
0.5
  • If you are considering reviewing for this site or shopping with them I suggest you do not because they scammed me out of my money and I am considering legal action along with a few othersd that this has happened to

• by rich

Shopbyreview is an internet site that is still in Beta, it allows users to review items which will be posted new to an item that is on sale. So you can review any product in their stock and get paid . 25

for a pretty short review of a product which you have used before. However, I put in $65 in reviews and waited to be paid and I have been paid nothing yet. It has been over a month and I have contacted ...

• them asking when my check should be mailed out and they do not respond. If you are considering reviewing for this site or shopping with them I suggest you do not because they scammed me out of my money and
        I am considering legal action along with a few othersd that this has happened to. This is not a legit website and I suggest that when it is out of Beta that nobody shop there because of their unethical practices.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 60511243740630/k2311a115/11.5.07