Showcase Cinemas Randolph MA  » Movies  »
Randolph, MA
  • Unless you have the hankering for popcorn, I would suggest sneaking in some snacks to avoid the line

• by ModWey

I took my daughter today to see Bee Movie at Showcase Cinemas in Randolph. The movie was great…but, I will leave that for someone else. :)

There were a lot of cars in the lot when we arrived, but amazingly, there was still parking close by. The lot here is huge! (You will find a space, but you may need your

walking shoes on a busy night.)

I had purchased tickets online so there was no line and we could cruise right to the snack line - which is great, since we were running behind. The line was loooong for the snack line, but it moved fairly quick. Unless you have the hankering for popcorn, I would suggest sneaking in some snacks to ...

• avoid the line.

I was surprised to see that there were no child seats anywhere on my way to our seats. They had trays to bring in the snacks, but none of the booster seats I have seen at other theatres (they help raise little kids up and keep the seat open).

The temp was great…the previews were loud…I could have left the sweater

and brought the earmuffs, but that settled down once the movie began.

Overall, I would say this is a pretty good theatre which offers a lot in flexibility from the number of theatres to being able to purchase tickets online.

If taking kids, don’t forget to bring the spare change for the arcade games that will call to them on the way in and out.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11411243540930/k2311a114/11.4.07