Plan 9 From Outer Space
  • Now that I watch it, in the year 2007, I consider it to be a classic movie
  • I recommend this movie to all out there, especially if you're a huge film fanatic, and you would love to see a piece of cinema history

• by Kevin Cortez

This movie is considered one of the worst of all time. Maybe THE worst of all time.

It’s directed by the worst director of all time, Ed Wood.

So many people hated this movie when it came out in the 1950s.

All I have to say is this: I

loved it.

What makes this movie so great is the fact that it’s so bad.

Back then, this was not funny at all.

This was horrible.

Ed Wood was a laughing stock.

Now that I watch it, in the year 2007, I consider it to be a classic movie.

The ...

• plot holes, the weird activities and horrible acting, the props that fell randomly throughout the film; all of these add up to build the big comedy gold mine that is Plan 9 From Outer Space.

Expect aliens, vampires, the undead, and extremely bad video editing in this film.

There are

a ton of bad cliches and mistakes, yet it’s the greatest part of this movie.

This is honestly a must watch for b-movie lovers.

I recommend this movie to all out there, especially if you’re a huge film fanatic, and you would love to see a piece of cinema history.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11411243490930/k2311a114/11.4.07