Dr Gross wheatgrass  » Health  »
  • Without much hesitant, I bought a bottle - Dr Gross wheatgrass

• by etaine22

I was at a organic store / health store to look for some vitamines that could boost my immune system and energy level. I, then saw a bottle of wheatgrass in powder form. I have heard that wheatgrass does actually increases one’s energy level. Without much hesitant, I bought a bottle - Dr Gross wheatgrass.

I took a teaspoon of the wheatgrass powder and mix it

with a glass full of water. Voila ! I love the taste.

Out of curiosity, I surfed the internet to see what exactly are the benefits of wheatgrass. I stumbled upon a forum just on wheatgrass. The majority say wheatgrass does actually improve one’s overall energy level as well as digestion. On the other hand, some say, that wheatgrass has no effect at all.

• I thought to myself, since I have already bought it, and the fact that I like the taste of it, I would continue to drink.

After 5 days, I remember questioning myself why I didn’t feel tired cleaning the kitchen after a long day at work ( I work, study and do household chores ).

I live on the fifth floor. There is no elevator in

the building. Nowadays, I don’t have problems going up the staircase. Normally I would pant even before I reach my apartment door.

I can really testify that Dr Gross wheatgrass helps. It costs Euro 30. A bottle lasts me for 6 -7 weeks. I drink , on average, one full glass per day.

Oh by the way, it does help in my bowel movement ! Bravo !

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34411243320930/k2311a114/11.4.07