Wortkathome.com Scam  » Scam  »
0.5
  • After a month later I signed up, I found out that the USD 60 plus my own accumulated USD 10 was gone from my account

• by etaine22

Scams! Scams ! Scams ! I never thought that I would be scammed when I first surfed the internet to search for ways to make money online. WORK AT HOME.com is the company.

When I first sign up, I remember there was a credit of USD 60 to my account, however, it is not to be withdrawn until I got to accumulate at least

USD 100 in my account. Fine. I haven’t been logging on for quite some time. After a month later I signed up, I found out that the USD 60 plus my own accumulated USD 10 was gone from my account. I wrote in to ask why.The administrator told me that, I should prove my list of emails addresses that I submitted to their ...

• website.

To begin with, I was an affiliate for their website. And I wasn’t supposed to send their website to just any person promoting their website. I should only send to those who are interested in knowing their website after I have promoted their website on craiglist/expatriates.com. or on any other platform along that line.

So, coming back to the USD 60 plus my own

USD 10, I realised that my account was zero ! The admistrator told me to prove my list of interested email users. I was so mad that I didn’t quite bother anymore as I wasn’t going back to my email account to give them all the emails addresses again.

And of course, this happened only after the money back guarantee period was over !

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 60411243270830/k2311a114/11.4.07