Johnson’s Baby Lotion  » Baby care  »
2.5
  • I paid about two dollars more for what I thought was Cucumber Melon (after all it is sometimes disappointing to smell like a baby just because you lotioned your baby up)
  • Upon examining it, I found out that I had not purchased cucumber melon, but regular with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E

• by Aiden of the Tower

Johnson’s Baby Lotion with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E.

I was at the store and baby lotion was one of the things that I needed to pick up. I saw that there were lotions from Johnson with new smells and was excited.

I paid about two dollars more for what I thought was Cucumber Melon (after all it is sometimes disappointing to smell like a baby just because you lotioned your baby up). I got the lotion home and applied it to my little ...

• one’s knees (they are all dry and scuffed from crawling so much). The lotion smelt just like regular baby lotion. Upon examining it, I found out that I had not purchased cucumber melon, but regular with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E.

It feels

good, but not that much better then regular baby lotion, and it certainly wasn’t worth the extra two dollars! So, unless your child has some serious issues and the doctor things Aloe and E would make a difference, stick with the original for lots less!

Johnson's Baby Lotion
    fahad shan says :

re : I paid about two dollars more for what I thought was Cucumber Melon (after all it is sometimes disappointing to smell like a baby just because you lotioned your baby up)
    i have my two smaal brother and i give him a jhonsons baby lotion because its smell is so lovely and it cant damage the skin

zubeda says :

My kids use this product and they look radiant. I’m so in love with Johnson’s products except the baby powder. It breaks out my kids’ skin but i guess it’s because we live in a tropical environment

Galega says :

A suit is going on where it has been claimed that Johnson baby powder was the reason behind cervical cancer of the mother. In fact, it is a healthy habit to avoid spraying talc on the body of a baby. It should be used only in exceptional circumstances.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54411243180830/k2311a114/11.4.07