Red XL Fitness  » Health  »
  • I noticed that fall was coming and it would be getting cold soon
  • Then I thought I am going to give this Red XL a chance

• by Diana Robison

I was trying to find some good exercise equipment for my home that would not break me to buy. I really needed something to help me get the inches off my butt and lower stomach. I saw an infomercial for the Red XL Fitness. I thought that looks easy enough.

So I purchased the Red XL and recieved it by UPS.

I put it together and played with it for a while. Then it just sat in my office for a couple of months. I noticed that fall was coming and it would be getting cold soon. So I tried on my winter clothes and nothing fit. Could not even get the pants over my hips.

Then I thought I am going ...

• to give this Red XL a chance. Wanted to see if it would really give me the results it advertised on TV. So I started to use it I have been using it now for about 6 weeks. I started off at a size 12 you know with the tire around my hip area. I am now in my size 9 jeans and everyone notices
        that I have lost the inches.

I highly recomend the Red XL Fitness. As they say you just twist your way to the six pack abs of your dreams. I am not quit to the siz pack abs but getting closer. This is great for those with back problems. I havent had to goto the chiropractor since I started using it.

Jodi says :

I have the red-xl and I want to know how many calories are burned using the red. also I have joint sparkpeople and the red is not on there fitness tracker. I think it should be added. You might have more people use it then.

John says :

On average it burns 7 to 9 calories per minute. However, this can vary depending on the weight of the individual.

angel says :

I was just wondering if you stuck to the meal plan also? I`m 183 and trying to loose 40 pounds.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34411243100830/k2311a114/11.4.07