RIM Blackberry 8700C
  • So I would highly recommend this PDA if you are in the market and looking

• by Jonathan Sawhook

RIM’s Blackberry 8700c, was the first in the Blackberry series in becoming part of the cutting edge of PDA technology. I owned one about a year ago, and coming from using the older Blackberry models, I felt like I was top dog of PDA’s.

The 8700 was the first in the Blackberry series to

start use .

mp3 ringtones, which for today’s age of phones is pretty important.

I really liked the look of the 8700c; it really got a face lift from the previous models.

The size of the keyboard and screen were also pretty impressive.

I never felt like I had to squint my eyes to look ...

• at the screen, and the full keyboard made it a breeze to type quick or long emails.

I use my Blackberry for work and have to write a lot of emails and not just one liners.

I have to sometimes produce some paragraphs, so the full keyboard is always a plus.

Also on the

8700c, the phone reception and drop of calls were improved as well.

The Blackberry 8700c really felt like the whole package was working, not just the email but the phone too.

I really liked this model and now I they relatively cheap.

So I would highly recommend this PDA if you are in the market and looking.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37411243070830/k2311a114/11.4.07