RIM Blackberry 7130c
  • I think that was the attractiveness of this model, was the size
  • I am a blackberry addict, and I love using the blackberry to type emails
  • Well, with the 7130c, I found it extremely hard to type as fast as I am used to

• by Jonathan Sawhook

RIM’s Blackberry 7130c was the first in the Blackberry model series that made the blackberry look like a phone. The 7130c is small and doesn’t look like your typical blackberry model.

I think that was the attractiveness of this model, was the size.

Before with previous blackberry models, users thought they

were too big to be used as phones, you always felt like you had a big shoe box by your ear.

The 7130c gives the appearances of a smaller and in style cell phone.

But looks aren’t always what they seem.

With this new size, came consequences.

I am a blackberry ...

• addict, and I love using the blackberry to type emails.

Well, with the 7130c, I found it extremely hard to type as fast as I am used to.

The new keyboard setup is not what I was used to.

The 7130c’s keyboard is set up like a cell phones keypad, 2

letters per key.

So I found it very annoying that I had to slowdown my typing to wait for the second letter to appear.

The really think the 7130c is a model that is only going to fit those of you who want a phone with email, but have a limited typing need.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37411243050830/k2311a114/11.4.07