RIM Blackberry Pearl  » Phones  »
2.5
  • I work in the IT and everyone that had a blackberry wanted the Pearl

• by Jonathan Sawhook

RIM’s Blackberry Pearl has taken the blackberry world by storm. The Pearl is the first blackberry to have a camera phone and be an mp3 player.

The Pearl replaced the 7100 blackberry models, late last year, and really hasn’t looked back.

I work in the IT and everyone that had a blackberry wanted the

Pearl.

So I got one and tried.

This model is very slick.

I really liked it; it was lighter, faster and could do so much more than any of the other blackberry’s I had tried.

I was really a fan of the camera and mp3 player.

The Pearl is also equipped with a mini ...

• memory card slot, which can store up 2 GB of music and videos on.

There was really nothing about this model that I didn’t like, and then I remembered the keyboard.

Though the Pearl had all the fancy extras, I still couldn’t use the keyboard like I am accustomed to all the full keyboard

models.

At that point, I had to give it up.

But I tell the users in the office to have the Pearl, they don’t email as much as I do.

They use it to mainly read emails and cell phone.

Even today, I am getting more requests for the Pearl than any other model.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37411243040830/k2311a114/11.4.07