RIM Blackberry Curve  » Phones  »
  • But as I did more and more playing around with the Curve, I found out that it didn't have the internal GPS system as the 8800/8820 had
  • If you are looking for a light weight full keyboard blackberry model, then definitely take a look at the Curve

• by Jonathan Sawhook

RIM’s Blackberry Curve is the only model that could have stole me away from my Blackberry 8800/8820. The Curve was released mid 2007 and gave for the Pearl a run for its money.

The Curve is a bit smaller than the BB 8800/8820, but has a full

keyboard, mp3 player and has a camera.

The Curve also offers a very light weight feel, giving it the illusion of an actual cell phone weight.

What really got me to try the Curve was the camera; I was very excited to finally have a camera on ...

• BB with a full keyboard.

The Curve also really improved on the cell reception in a lot of areas I couldn’t get before, which was a big plus.

But as I did more and more playing around with the Curve, I found out that it didn’t have

the internal GPS system as the 8800/8820 had.

That right there was my turning point back to my previous model and my only negative about the Curve.

If you are looking for a light weight full keyboard blackberry model, then definitely take a look at the Curve.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37411243020830/k2311a114/11.4.07