JVC Everio HDD 20GB Video Camera  » Cameras  »
  • What I love about it is there are no tapes or discs involved
  • I highly recommend this product for anyone in the market for a camcorder

• by Jonathan Sawhook

The JVC Everio HDD Camcorder has been great for our video needs. We had a daughter born almost a year ago and our old camcorder bit the dust about 2 months after her birth.

Well as anyone knows, when it comes to newborns, you don’t want to miss a thing.

So we went out and found this beauty.

What I love about it is there are no tapes or discs involved.

Everything is recorded start to a hard drive, up 20GB actually.

So all I have to remember is the camcorder and not any discs or tapes.

20GB will get ...

• you up to about 30 hours of record time, which is enough on any given outing we go or around the house.

I love the widescreen view as well.

The view finder is widescreen and really captures all the surroundings that you are recording.

The other great thing is, it

being recorded on a hard drive, getting it to a PC and uploaded to the internet is a snap.

You just connect with a USB cable and in seconds you are watching it on the big screen.

I highly recommend this product for anyone in the market for a camcorder.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 43411243010830/k2311a114/11.4.07