ViewSonic 20 Black LCD HD Monitor
  • The Viewsonic 20 Inch Black LCD HD Monitor is amazing
  • This is the second monitor I have bought from Viewsonic and I don't think I will buy another brand
  • The best thing I like about this monitor is that it is widescreen
  • All in all, I would highly recommend this monitor anyone who is in the market for one

• by Jonathan Sawhook

The Viewsonic 20 Inch Black LCD HD Monitor is amazing. This is the second monitor I have bought from Viewsonic and I don’t think I will buy another brand.

The picture quality is great; my eyes have never felt

better when I leave the office at the end of the day.

The best thing I like about this monitor is that it is widescreen.

I can see so much more on my screen than usual.

I work in ...

• IT so I multiple windows running at a time and fact that I can split screen it great.

It also comes with built in speakers and the quality of sound is great as well.

Having the speakers in the

monitor themselves saves me tons of desk space, because now I don’t have to have those big clunker speakers on my desk.

All in all, I would highly recommend this monitor anyone who is in the market for one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 33411243000830/k2311a114/11.4.07