RIM Blackberry 8820  » Phones  »
  • This model is also wi-fi ready, I can pick up internet from any hot spot around town and the speed is amazing
  • I really highly recommend this model of blackberry if you need email and phone on the go

• by Jonathan Sawhook

RIM’s Blackberry 8820 is the newest of the Blackberry family. This just came out in September 2007. I have used blackberry’s for the past 6 years.

I have used just about every blackberry out there. The 8820 has been the best model

to date.

I say this because the ease in use with this model has been great. Blackberry switched the wheel tracking device from the side to the front, which make every move very seamless.

The device covers has it all as well. I use it as for email, phone, calendar, contacts and mp3 player.

That’s right, I said mp3 player. The newer blackberry models are now mp3 players, which to me puts them way ahead of the competition.

Blackberry was already the leader in ...

• RIM Blackberry 8820
      email technology, but they always lacked that flare the other brand name handhelds had. But now they have the full package and are taking the handheld world by storm.

This model is also wi-fi ready, I can pick up internet from any

hot spot around town and the speed is amazing. It also has a built in GPS system, which I use for vacation and business trips and is very accurate.

I really highly recommend this model of blackberry if you need email and phone on the go.

RIM Blackberry 8820

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37411242990830/k2311a114/11.4.07