Wildflower Inn Sedona  » Hotels  »
2.0
Sedona, AZ - USA
  • Sedona is a pretty hot and humid place, but a great place to explore for those looking for some out of your cocoon-hometown kind of experience
  • K and not that interesting and I wasn't expecting much though
  • I couldn't remember clearly the attitude of the staff now that I had time to think, and that was the main problem

• by deadpoet

In Sedona, AZ, there is this inn called Wildflower Inn. I have been to this inn before and I had gotten the rare chance to get a room with a nice view of the Bell Rock. Sedona is a pretty hot and humid place, but a great place to explore for those looking for some out of your cocoon-hometown kind of experience. It was a real eye-opener for me, and people there live their lives differently, from my personal observation.

I went with my best friend, H and only the two of us, since the other one, Z, couldn’t make it last minute. So, it was just the two of us and we had gotten a room for around $80+ per night. We stayed in Wildflower Inn for only 1 night and H

wanted badly a view of the Bell Rock, so we bargained with the receptionist on duty and she said that rooms with views of the Bell Rock was a standard $100. We took the deal and H was so happy.

As it turned out, we had gotten the nice view of the Bell Rock, but the room itself was pretty average. The size wasn’t that big and not particularly small. It was terribly noisy during the day due to the oncoming and going of trucks and lorries. Other than that, there was this particular main road and there were lots of construction going on, which added to the noise. We arrived during slightly after noon and that was when the noise was really bad. Every room included a Continental breakfast and we ...

• had it the next morning, before we checked out.

The breakfast was O.K and not that interesting and I wasn’t expecting much though. The coffee was kind of bitter actually and it added to my migraine. However, the only credit I would give to Wildflower Inn would be that at least the room condition wasn’t as bad as some other cheap inns that I have been to. We went to this particular restaurant to have lunch before checking out and it was like a cowboy restaurant in this part of Sedona.

However, the meal was excellent but the price was a boom. But at least the taste was great and there were a lot of nice selections. We then went back to the hotel and to our no-surprise, our room

wasn’t made up and it seemed that the chambermaid was still stucked in the first floor from the time we went out for lunch until we came back. There were nothing memorable about Wildflower Inn, and particularly the staff. I couldn’t remember clearly the attitude of the staff now that I had time to think, and that was the main problem.

This inn is very forgettable and the only reason that I am reviewing this is for people to know that there are perhaps other better options in Sedona, AZ, rather than the choice of Wildflower Inn. Overall, I give this review a 4, because I felt that since there were not a particular problem about this inn, I just couldn’t make myself to come by and stay in it again.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2311242930330/k2311a113/11.3.07