Toki Arcade Game  » Games  »
  • I love the cool sound affects Toki makes when he shoots out fireballs from his mouth
  • I enjoy the worlds and levels that were created for this game
  • I think the boss stages were also very well done

• by MysticPen

Toki is one of my favorite video games of all time. I have always loved this game as kid. I used to play it at my local arcade every weekend during my childhood days. The game is based on a guy who has his girlfriend kidnapped by an evil wizard. The wizard turns Toki into a monkey and must now find his girlfriend.

The music in Toki is amazing. The

intro music is very powerful and dark and sets the mood for the gamer perfectly. The background music for all the levels and bosses also goes well with the game. I love the cool sound affects Toki makes when he shoots out fireballs from his mouth. I always liked the classic scream Toki makes when he dies in the game.

I really like the graphics in Toki the arcade ...

• game. The graphics were very well done for a 2D game. I enjoy the worlds and levels that were created for this game. I think the boss stages were also very well done. The game play is really good in Toki. I liked the game play because it’s simple and fun. You can jump on enemies or shoot them with fireballs. But you cannot touch any enemy or you
        will die. I think Toki is a hidden gem in video games. It’s on teh level of Mario Or Sonic the hedgehog with a really good storyline.

If you like adventure games you will enjoy Toki. Toki was also released on the Sega Genesis. I think think the Sega Genesis version was good, but that the arcade was much better. Playing Toki will always be one of my most cherished childhood memories.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28311242770330/k2311a113/11.3.07