Sprint Wireless Service
  • Sprint Wireless Services has to be about the best cellular service I've ever had
  • There are several reasons why I prefer Sprint to other places
  • I would recommend Sprint to anyone who has constant trouble with Cellular Devices and managing their account balance
  • I hardly ever get dropped calls, which is definitely an awesome feature
  • Some wireless providers may make you pay extra to get nights starting at 7, but all Sprint plans feature nights at 7, and it doesn't cost any extra

• by jerrpwnage

Sprint Wireless Services has to be about the best cellular service I’ve ever had. Personally, I’ve been through several phone companies. Including: Sprint, Nextel, Alltel, T-Mobile, and Cingular. I personally have preferred Sprint to all of them. There are several reasons why I prefer Sprint to other places.

HONESTY

Some phone places might decide to just randomly rip you off, and add all sorts of money owed to your account. I’ve never had this happen with Sprint, however it happened oftenly with Cingular (AT&T) and Nextel. Even though Nextel and Sprint are now combined, I still prefer Sprint because they haven’t charged me hundreds a month for services I’m not even using.

PRICE

The overall price, assuming all companies are honest, is very cheap in comparison to other wireless

service providers. The minute plans which are equivalent to other carriers are typically a little cheaper, and have much better service.

SERVICE

I love the service at Sprint. Some phone companies hate to give you service or information about your phone. Sprint has to be about the best wireless service I’ve ever recieved; any time I’ve got a problem, the people down to my local Sprint store make sure to assist me. I would recommend Sprint to anyone who has constant trouble with Cellular Devices and managing their account balance.

RECEPTION

The reception (bars) at Sprint are excellent. There are very few dead zones, and the places with towers anywhere nearby get excellent reception, no matter what! I hardly ever get dropped calls, which is definitely an awesome feature.

• Most Sprint packages also feature full roaming power for free, meaning that you can roam with one of Sprint’s roaming partners for free, and get service even in the Sprint deadzones. This pretty much amazes me, because it’s just awesome to know that with roaming, I can talk anywhere I please.

PHONES

The phones at Sprint are quite amazing. They’re more interested in media phones than most other wireless carriers. I love media phones personally, because I love listening to music and videos on my phone. They exclusively sell Sanyo produts, and the Katana (by Sanyo) is a very fast-rising phone, more and more people are getting Katanas. If you’re interested in a visually attractive phone with multimedia capabilties, sprint Wireless is definitely the place to go!

NIGHTS

Night

minutes start at 7:00 PM every night, as compared to most other places only starting at 9:00 PM. Some wireless providers may make you pay extra to get nights starting at 7, but all Sprint plans feature nights at 7, and it doesn’t cost any extra!

MOBILE TO MOBILE

Most Sprint plans have unlimited mobile to mobile minutes, meaning that you can talk to anyone on the Sprint or Nextel network completely free. As the subscribers in the Sprint and Nextel networks rise, so do the amount of people that Sprint subscribers can talk to for absolute free!

OVERALL SATISFACTION

Overall, I’m VERY satisfied with the service at Sprint. I would recommend getting Sprint Wireless Service to anyone interested in great service, reception, and multimedia phones without having to pay as much!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22311242640330/k2311a113/11.3.07