Disney Cruise  » Cruises/Ferries  »
  • I noticed that there were not many Asians on board the ship and mostly were Europeans and North Americans
  • The accommodations were really comfortable and I love the unique bathroom
  • All in all, I felt that this is probably one of the best cruise to not have any groping adults for that matter, ha

• by deadpoet

I was told by one tour guide in the ship that Disney Cruise first ship was actually called Disney Magic and was first available in the year of 1998. During the year 2000, my whole family had been on Disney Cruise and the cruise was recommended by my aunt. I felt like this particular cruise had a certain impact on my growing up years and I could still remember the bond that I have and the easy manner with my whole family, especially my mom and dad. Though I am not so in good terms with my dad now, i still respect him greatly.

So, we had been to Disney Cruise before and I remember my youngest brother being all so excited and loving every minute of it. We chose Walt

Disney World for our main destination and some other places close to it. I noticed that there were not many Asians on board the ship and mostly were Europeans and North Americans. You wouldn’t believe how jam-packed Disney Cruise was with the number of kids. The cruise was all noisy but it felt great that once in a while, the world is not dominated by greedy adults, ha! That was another way to survive in the cruise line filled with kids and I just used that mantra and repeated it over in my head a lot of times. I wouldn’t say I was the one to be a pretty good tolerable with kids, but I loved them all and my youngest brother did make some “friends” too.

The cabin rooms were ...

• certainly airy and provided a family-friendly oriented kind of feel. The accommodations were really comfortable and I love the unique bathroom. As for dinner, we were served a buffet and everything was done up in Disney style which was cool. The Italian restaurant was a favorite with my parents and there were lovely sea views around, which added to the elegance of the whole area. The children were mostly dining in the Disney dining rooms and we were all rotated around 3 restaurants in all.

Ther were also supervised group activities and my youngest brother was vanished in sight. But not for long, since he got bored of the activities. What the rest of the young adults did on top of Disney Cruise, you may ask me? Well, for a

fact, I did explore the other facilities like the mini-bar, the exclusive Neptune Lounge or something and I also love the fact that there was a nice and expanded fitness center.

There was also a kids’ favorite hangout called Ocean Quest and that got me hooked up as well. The staff were all looking very kid-friendly and they did not prevent adults like me from taking part in some of the kids’ activities. All in all, I felt that this is probably one of the best cruise to not have any groping adults for that matter, ha! But apart from the sometimes intolerable children’s noises, I was very happy to be on Disney Cruise with the whole of my family. I love to go again once more, if given the chance to.

Disney Cruise

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4311242460230/k2311a113/11.3.07