easyCruise  » Cruises/Ferries  »
  • Of course, with all things, there will definitely be the pros and cons and that is what I am going to write about, plus other things about the cruise itself
  • First of all, when I set foot in the cruise, I noticed that everything was designed in such a way to look pretty crazy and funky and it looked like the age group are more inclined or catered to the younger age group like myself and boyfriend
  • The best bit was that the prices at that time was relatively cheap and if you ask me personally, I felt it was really rock-bottom prices
  • As for the disadvantages of being in easyCruise, there were simply no meals at all in the cruise line
  • I was a bit disappointed initially, but I have come to love easyCruise

• by deadpoet

My boyfriend told me that easyCruise’s owner is related to the low-fare carrier, called easyJet. I wasn’t aware of that, and I asked my boyfriend where he knew about that and he said that some of his friends has tried boarding with easyCruise before and they knew that for a fact. My review today is about easyCruise and that was for the destination to Barbados with my boyfriend one particular year, in a particular month.

easyCruise made island-hopping looked pretty easy and that was made possible with the services provided by easyCruise. Let me explain further. For instance, one could arrive in a particular port mid-morning or mid-afternoon and continue his/her journey with the cruise again a few hours later and check out the next island. It

is as easy and hassle-free as that. Of course, with all things, there will definitely be the pros and cons and that is what I am going to write about, plus other things about the cruise itself.

First of all, when I set foot in the cruise, I noticed that everything was designed in such a way to look pretty crazy and funky and it looked like the age group are more inclined or catered to the younger age group like myself and boyfriend. We went just the two of us and I loved the sense of flexibility about the cruise and we were there for a 2-nights booking initially, but once we had arrived at our destination and then rest for a bit, my boyfriend asked whether I wanted more fun ...

• exploring with the cruise and I said yes. So we continued with the other island journeys and all were in the island of Bahamas and its counterparts. The best bit was that the prices at that time was relatively cheap and if you ask me personally, I felt it was really rock-bottom prices!

As for the disadvantages of being in easyCruise, there were simply no meals at all in the cruise line. There were none provided, apart from some light snacks which consisted of a light, snack bar and a soft drink. Other than that, there were no housekeeping people doing their rounds, unles you pay for their services, hmmmmm. But I was a bit understanding about that in the end, since my boyfriend said that we

had gotten really cheap prices and easyCruise can be considered as a budget cruise line. I talked to some of the passengers on board and they even made their own bed linens and paid for some extra towel requests. As for the condition of the cabin rooms, we had a nice twin-sized bed and there was also a small balcony. I loved the private bathroom and everything was kind of secluded; giving an extra sense of privacy.

easyCruise is really different from most conventional and normal cruise ships, for all I know and the idea was to play around with a lightweight atmosphere plus loads of hassle-free and fun. I was a bit disappointed initially, but I have come to love easyCruise. It is as easy as it comes.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4311242420230/k2311a113/11.3.07