Norcom College Ruled Notebooks  » Other  »
1.0
  • It's amazing I don't get more headaches at work

• by Steve

Since it is a smaller company, my place of work tries to save money whenever possible. One of the things they cut corners with is with notebooks; buying the lesser known brand, Norcom.

Normally, you would think paper is all the same; especially college ruled

paper in a notebook. But, the Norcom notebooks are actually kind of crappy.

The paper is about the same quality as other notebooks, but it is a much brighter white color. If this doesn’t seem like a big deal, try writing in a notebook ...

• like that when you have a florescent light directly above your desk. It’s amazing I don’t get more headaches at work.

I�m also not happy whenever I need to rip a page out of the Norcom notebooks. For whatever reason, it never tears down the

perforation and I end up either ripping the page or having to remove excess from it to make it look nice.

My company might like cutting corners by buying the Norcom brand but you can be sure it’s a brand I won’t buy for my personal use.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 12311242250230/k2311a113/11.3.07