Value Choice Facial Tissues
  • I like the Value Choice Brand because I can buy a box of 160 for under $1 at the local grocery store

• by Steve

Facial tissues are hard to come by at work so theft is something that is common. For that reason, when I buy a box for my desk, I go with the cheaper brands.

One of those brands is Value Choice.

I like the Value Choice Brand because I

can buy a box of 160 for under $1 at the local grocery store. A box that size usually lasts me about two months.

The tissues themselves aren’t really high quality. If I have a bad cold or allergies, I actually will bring in more expensive brands otherwise ...

• my nose will get very raw very fast. They also aren’t that thick. If I blow my nose, I run the risk of the tissue ripping.

However, I did find that, unlike some of the more expensive brands, the tissues do have some redeeming qualities because they don’t

have lotion in them (important for when I’m cleaning my eyeglasses) and they don’t produce a lot of link that might stick to your face without you knowing it. So, considering they are the cheapest brand I can buy, I can’t complain about the bad things too much.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34311242080230/k2311a113/11.3.07