Tiger Airways  » Airlines  »
0.5
  • I found that the cabin crew staff were mostly unresponsive and the hardworking ones had already been booked by the other passengers
  • I really had a bitter experience with Tiger Airways due to the services

• by deadpoet

Tiger Airways has a bad customer service. Perhaps at that time, I was in the wrong moment or something, but I am not sure why the cabin crew though all looked extremely beautiful and well-groomed, appeared to be pretty stucked up. But recently, my friend who had boarded with Tiger Airways think otherwise of the services given though. As for me, perhaps at that time I went, it was a bad moment or something. I really felt that more improvements could be done and that the staff could have smiled more or something.

I did not make the booking online and in fact, went personally to book in the airport. I was with my boyfriend and was in a very high spirit actually. The boarding passes were given to us

and the security part was all alright. But once we boarded the plane, that was when I experienced the distasteful services. I found that the cabin crew staff were mostly unresponsive and the hardworking ones had already been “booked” by the other passengers. It looked like the cabin crew did not pay attention at all to what was being requested and a lot of times, they gave the wrong things that I asked. For instance, I requested for a nice, warm towel since the first time round I missed it since I went to the toilet. But the warm towel did not come and instead she feigned ignorance when asked like I actually had asked someone else before that. And the next request I asked for, the cabin crew ...

• staff gave me the impression that I was a fool or something. I felt like talking to the wall or something and I told my boyfriend that perhaps they gave us crappy services back because we had paid them crappy fares. Tiger Airways to me has a somewhat budget ticket prices and that was why probably I felt like the cabin crew were not giving a well round of attention to the passengers.

When it was time to eat, the cabin crew sort of shoved the food tray on me and I felt shocked! She was the same race as me and I was very surprised to be treate this way. I mean, can’t a fellow Asian be civilized to another one? Erggggggh. That made me boiling mad

already. Then, suddenly, I felt the need to request for something else and I asked my boyfriend to ask the cabin crew. The same lady passed and it seemed like she was in charge of our aisle or something, ha! When my boyfriend asked, she batted her eyelashes and the thing came back in seconds! What the….? I was not sure what was going on and I felt a tinge of irritance and if the cabin crew thought of flirting with my boyfriend, then it was uncalled for! I mean my 2 requests were blatantly ignored and forgotten, but my boyfriend just asked once and waaalah the thing came.

I really had a bitter experience with Tiger Airways due to the services. I guess different people have different experiences though.

Tiger Airways

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 40311241870130/k2311a113/11.3.07