Air Deccan  » Airlines  »
0.5
  • Air Deccan is an airline from India and I have had the worst ever experience being in this particular airline
  • That was prety absurd and I definitely would not have brought any sharp materials

• by deadpoet

Air Deccan is an airline from India and I have had the worst ever experience being in this particular airline. The ride on the plane apparently was a very dizzy and jet-lag one and I felt very nauseous throughoutt he entire journey. I am not trying to be rude but the plane smelled pretty bad of bad breath and body odours. I really couldn\’t stand it at all and to top things off, the cabin crew were very rude and not giving at all.

I wasn’t too sure why I had choosen this particular airline before. Perhaps it was due to my curiosity or

something and my lack of judgement. I really regretted boarding this airline and if I had known, I would have opted for something else, really. The security checks were worst off. The officers were pretty rude and they asked stupid questions like they could have seen for themselves. For instance, they asked me whether I had brought any sharp materials. That was prety absurd and I definitely would not have brought any sharp materials. If they did not want to believe me, they could have checked. The minute I said that there was none, they gave me one look like a look of disbelief and I felt like knocking the socks off these 2 particular officers. Not really sure whether they were being cheeky or something at all.

As for the condition in the plane, the seats had not enough leg-room, and I had to pay for the snacks that I had requested. It was actually pretty embarrassing at first and I had wanted to request for a light snack. I did not mind paying for it, but the cabin crew staff at that time could have highlighted the matter to me right, before asking me to pay. She knew that I looked particularly ...

• Air Deccan
      surprised and she just kept numb. That was like a pretty embarrasing moment for me.

Other than that, there were these 2 passengers who were shouting at the top of their lungs and the staff did not stop them. It was like a mini-market and I felt no privacy at all. Worst still, there were some men raising their voices and calling out to the cabin crew like they were their slaves or something. It was really bad and I saw some elderly people sort of suffocating due to the noise and also to the smell. If there was a parachute,

I would have jumped off the plane there and then. It was really a claustrophobic feeling and that was honestly what I felt.

The passengers spoke in their native language and English; mix and there were only a few International tourists. I don’t mean bad, but the way the cabin crew staff communicated to me as a passenger, I felt that the language was kind of a slur and I really couldn’t undernstand what he/she was trying to say.

I really felt sick and went to the toilet to relieve myself but it did not help since the toilet was also dirty. Bad airline, totally.

Air Deccan

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 40311241860130/k2311a113/11.3.07