Hilton Middleton WI  » Hotels  »
Middleton, WI
  • I have been to this particular hotel with my siblings before and this is another great chain hotel, definitely
  • We were there for around 2 nights and while we were there, we enjoyed the pool, breakfast set and many more
  • Other than all these, I noticed that the hotel was well-kept and very clean
  • Last but not least, for a cozy ambiance room and a great double-up for doing business, I declare Hilton Garden Inn Madison West to be one of the best hotels

• by deadpoet

Hilton Garden Inn Madison West is another hotel that I have been to and this is located in Middleton, WI. I have been to this particular hotel with my siblings before and this is another great chain hotel, definitely. However, I find that the rooms were pretty small for the four of us that went at that time, and we were like fighting for space, ha! Anyway, this is a nice hotel for us and I adore the place so much.

The room rates were not so expensive and the location was pretty alright for us. We were there for around 2 nights and while we were there, we enjoyed the pool, breakfast set and many more. Now, as for the pool, it was a very large

one and my brother thought that it was an executive pool. The shape was an L (a nice one, really) and there were lots of small kids playing and stuff like that. There were water toys and the likes and my youngest brother loved it so much. I felt that the pool was definitely nicer than in some other hotels that I have been to. As for the room, as I have mentioned it being small, facilities and toiletries were adequate though. There were a work desk, a chair and a TV too and for kitchen appliances, I remember that there were a microwave, a coffee-maker and a refrigerator. The room temperature was also nice and it was kind of save to sleep without any ...

• noise from outside the room.

As for other amenities that I have observed, there were a free wireless internet, a nice workout room though small and a games room. There were also free newspaper available and lots of banquet and meeting spaces. It turned out that the business center was on for 24 hours and my eldest brother did some of his work there on a particular late night morning.

The staff over at Hilton Garden Inn Madison West were all nice, friendly and helpful. There was never a time that they neglected our requests for extra this and that and I must say that they were extremely patient to cater to my eldest’s brother requests for extra towels and stuff. He could be a fussy customer

at times, and I truly appreciated the hotel staff for being patient.

Other than all these, I noticed that the hotel was well-kept and very clean. There was never a time that I felt bored or angry with the services provided by the hotel staff. Meanwhile, the places surrounding Hilton Garden Inn Madison West were also not that bad, but my siblings and I were warned by our parents back home to stay indoors most of the time. My mom and dad seemed a bit worried that we might get into trouble if we traveled outside the hotel too often.

Last but not least, for a cozy ambiance room and a great double-up for doing business, I declare Hilton Garden Inn Madison West to be one of the best hotels.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2311241850130/k2311a113/11.3.07