Folger’s Classic Roast Instant Coffee

• by Famous

I am not a serious drinker of coffee. But over the years, I have developed quite the nose for both good (and bad) coffee. At work, the coffee is pretty good.

But I have found that I prefer bringing my own instant coffee. I recently tried Folger’s Classic

Roast (instant)–and have fallen in love.

My grandmother used to drink nothing but Folger\’s. And now I understand why she stood by this brand.

First and foremost, it doesn’t require a full “rounded teaspoon” as the instructions indicate. This coffee is so robust that a regular ...

• unheaped teaspoon is sufficient.

The rest of the directions should be followed, however–adding the boiling water to the teaspoon already in the cup. I made a cup of coffee in the reverse manner (adding the coffee afterwards) and the concoction was not as smooth.

This is just

a small detail, though. I mean, it’s coffee for Pete’s sake.

Anyway, you will certainly get your money’s worth by keeping a small supply of this at your desk. Because of the flavor, a small 2 oz.

jar will last for several weeks (if you are a MODERATE coffee drinker).

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27311241780130/k2311a113/11.3.07