Wal-mart Mohegan Lake NY  » Shopping  »
2.0
Mohegan Lake, NY
  • It made for a really depressing shopping experience
  • I found it difficult to locate what I was looking for

• by Famous

Recently I was in Westchester County, NY and stopped inside a Wal-mart to have some photos developed. The overall shopping experience wasn’t terrible.

But this particular store was poorly arranged and dimly lit.

It made for a really depressing

shopping experience.

First of all, the staff looks like they’re either incredibly tired, or just tired of being there.

And while I was not expecting the staff to roll out the red carpet, it just seemed as if everyone who worked there was in his/her own little world.

The concept of customer service must be lost on this place, because only a few staff members looked “alive.

” Also, I have heard that this particular store was fined over $3,000 for ...

• Wal-mart Mohegan Lake NY
      not individually labeling the merchandise.

I can see how this might come about.

If management doesn\’t care how its staff treats customers, they probably won’t be too concerned if all the prices are not visible.

At any rate, developing picture

was an easier task than actually going through the line to make other purchases.

I found it difficult to locate what I was looking for.

And the entire space felt awkward.

I would be happy never to shop at this Wal-mart again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 24311241720130/k2311a113/11.3.07