Tom’s of Maine deodorant  » Cosmetics  »
  • I am a huge fan of natural products so I bought Tom's of Maine, Natural Deodorant in Honeysuckle Rose
  • Throughout the first day of wearing this Tom�s of Maine Natural Deodorant I experience no underarm wetness in my busy day or any irritation, and this product never rubbed through on to my clothes

• by Melissa Glenn

I am a huge fan of natural products so I bought Tom’s of Maine, Natural Deodorant in Honeysuckle Rose. I have very sensitive skin and regular store bought deodorants, even the unscented ones; often bring my underarms out in a rash. Finally in desperation I went to a natural health product and bought this one.

The packaging of Tom’s of Maine

products is never fancy. In fact if it weren’t for the $5.99CDN pricetag, I would have thought this was a dollar store product. The casing for this deodorant was a cream plastic with only a stick on ad on the front detailing that this product was a natural deodorant made with aloe, Lichea and Coriander, all known to absorb body ...

• odors.

I was surprised at the scent of this deodorant it really did smell of honeysuckle roses although the fragrance was very subdued to my nostrils. Even better, this deodorant glided on quickly and easily and didn�t pull and tug at my delicate underarm skin, and I felt no immediate irritation.

Throughout the first day of wearing this Tom�s of Maine Natural

Deodorant I experience no underarm wetness in my busy day or any irritation, and this product never rubbed through on to my clothes. I was truly impressed.

If you have sensitive underarm skin or are just sensitive to store bought deodorants try Tom�s of Maine products. They come in a variety of natural scents and this Honeysuckle Rose could not be beat!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31211241470730/k2311a112/11.2.07