Erythromycin 250mg antibiotic  » Medicine  »
  • I am prone to serious bacterial sinus infections and Erythromycin 250mg antibiotic taken four times a day for ten days is one of the best cures I have found
  • One of the reasons I like Erythromycin is that there are very few side effects
  • I have never experienced headaches or body aches while taking this medication, but I do experience nausea if I do not take it with food

• by Melissa Glenn

I am prone to serious bacterial sinus infections and Erythromycin 250mg antibiotic taken four times a day for ten days is one of the best cures I have found. When I get a sinus infection, which sadly is often, I try to

get the Doctor to prescribe Erythromycin.

Unlike other antibiotics Erythromycin is fast acting. It does not come in capsules where the medication is suspended in beads, but in the form of a solid white tablet. This antibiotic is a macrolide antibiotic and should not be taken if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.

One of the reasons I like Erythromycin is that there are very few side effects. I have never experienced headaches or body aches while taking this medication, but I do experience nausea if I ...

• Erythromycin 250mg antibiotic
      do not take it with food. Other than that, I always notice that Erythromycin begins working within 24hours of taking my first tablet.

One thing to be careful of is not to take any antihistamines with this product, so if it is allergy

season and I get a sinus infection I simply ask for a different type of antibiotic. On a financial note, Erythromycin 250mg antibiotic is not expensive if you do not have a drug plan, it retails for about $20CDN for a ten-day supply.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26211241450730/k2311a112/11.2.07