Yves Rocher Spa Energie Silky Contouring Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought Yves Rocher Silky Contouring Cream from their Spa Energie line, to compliment the cellulite cream I bought from them awhile back

• by Melissa Glenn

I bought Yves Rocher Silky Contouring Cream from their Spa Energie line, to compliment the cellulite cream I bought from them awhile back. This silky contouring cream is not designed to reduce cellulite, but to work along with a cellulite cream in moisturizing, toning and firming the areas of the body that previously

had cellulite.

I have to admit there was an area on my thighs that was looking a little saggy. The cellulite cream had gotten rid of my orange peel look, but now the skin was sagging and I needed help fast.

I was sceptical at first, wondering if this Contouring Cream would work, but ...

• I had to admit it smelt terrific, and its thin liquid substance absorbed easily into my skin. Immediately upon applying it, I felt a slight tightness in the skin on my upper thighs that continued for about an hour. I really felt encouraged that this cream was working, and after two weeks of
        twice a day application I can defiantly see an improvement in the firmness of my skin.

If you have sagging skin like I did, buy Yves Rocher Spa Energie Silky Contouring Cream. It comes in an orange 150ml bottle and contains both grape seed extract and Ginseng Root Extract and retails for about $9.99CDN.

Yves Rocher Spa Energie Silky Contouring Cream

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31211241420730/k2311a112/11.2.07