Herbalife Nutritional Shake Mix  » Food  »
  • They taste great and are not chalky like most shakes out there

• by littlebit

I have tried almost all of the meal replacement shakes out there and none comes close to Herbalife’s Nutritional Shake Mix. There are more flavors, than just vanilla and chocolate to choose from. The have a berry, pina coloda, and cookies n cream. They taste great

and are not chalky like most shakes out there. They are smooth and easy to drink.

I drink one of these shakes everyday for breakfast. I never get bored because I mix up the flavors. They really help fill me up and I can last ...

• until lunch without snacking. I also feel like it has helped improve my immune system. I have not had a cold since I have started drinking a shake everyday. I also don’t believe I would have lost 14 pounds with out it.

I will continue

to drink the shakes even after I have reached my goal weight. They are easy to make and convenient. They taste great and good for me. If you are trying to lose a few pounds you should give it a try. I am so glad I did!

Herbalife Nutritional Shake Mix
    Debbie says :

Herbalife claims their protein shake is better than other protein shakes because their shakes will cause loose fat that you get from losing weight to adhere to your muscles and build up muscle mass, whereas other protein shakes don`t. Is this really true?

Galega says :

Losing weight while taking Protein Shake is the USP of Herbal Life. The formula of this product is patented by Herbal Life, and yes it works. However, you will be required to do exercise and constantly burn protein to achieve the goal.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27111240960530/k2311a111/11.1.07