Vizio 37″ LCD HDTV
  • I couldn't believe the picture quality was amazing, the sound was amazing
  • I just really love this TV, I would recommend for any family looking for Christmas gift this year

• by Jonathan Sawhook

This TV is known as the people’s HDTV. I had heard about Vizio HDTV’s for over a year on the radio. The announcers would just give rave reviews about it.

But for me, since it wasn’t a big name brand, I didn’t know how much I could trust the radio ads. Then a few weeks ago my wife told

me I had to go to Wal-Mart and check out this HDTV.

Again, I just couldn’t believe that this brand of TV would be that good. So we made the trip to Wal-Mart and I tell you as soon as I laid my eyes on this TV, my mouth just dropped.

I couldn’t believe the picture quality was amazing,

• the sound was amazing. Then I saw the price….

AMAZING. For this 37 inch HDTV, it was only $600.

We bought it that day, and I tell you what, we are just thrilled with it. We don’t HD channels, but this TV makes every channel look HD.

The sound is great, I was going to hook my surround sound

to the unit, but it didn’t need it. It was easy buttons on the side for the power, volume and channels.

It is wall mountable which is very popular these days. The size is great; it doesn’t take up much space at all.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16111240830430/k2311a111/11.1.07